Sunday, August 23, 2009

Scary

While I was typing that last acne sucks post, my best friend IMed me to tell me that her cousin, Davy (a good friend of mine) had just called his brother Jason to come & get him & take him to the ER. He had what he thought was a very bad case of athlete's foot earlier in the week, he was in so much pain he could barely walk because of it. I guess his toes started turning black later that day & he didn't want to worry anyone (their mom just has a hysterectomy to remove uterine cancer & was having bleeding issues), so he didn't tell anyone. Today, it's traveling up his feet & he 's scared & hurting, so he felt like he needed to go see what was happening.

I'm worried about him, but since waiting around in the hospital is about as exciting as reading colon cleanse reviews, I'll wait for news here at home or over at Dawn's house. I hope he's going to be alright, because I know what causes that & I hope it hasn't gone on so long that he'll lose them.

Well, I guess I ought to take my shower & decide what I'm having for dinner, since I'm starving & dirty. What a combination.

No comments: