Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kind of Cool

Well, I was going to go to bed, but then I happened upon a post my a former friend who moved back to the South, after living here for about 5 years or so. She's pregnant & waiting for her husband to join her (he's in the military), and meanwhile she's been looking for a home to buy. She's been having a hard time, not only because houses are too fat out of their budget, but because it's hard to make that choice alone.

Anyway, he sent her an email awhile ago, full of Outer Banks foreclosures & told her that pretty much anything in those listings would be great with him, so she went & looked at a few & I guess she got their loan approved & is waiting to here about one that they made an offer on. I'm excited for them, they've waited a really long time to own a home (and longer to have a baby) & it looks like their dreams are about to come true!

No comments: