Friday, August 21, 2009

Almost the Weekend

Have I mentioned how ready I am for the weekend yet? I'm ready to have 2 days off from the alarm clock, walking and cooking dinner. I'm ready to actually be able to spend time with Troy, since he's been at work all week (which isn't normal for him, he usually works 3-4 days a week). It feels like we haven't seen each other at all, especially since he's on night shift & isn't sleeping at the same time I am.

I'm feeling somewhat better this evening, we'll see how I feel as the night progresses, I've been feeling worse the closer it gets to bedtime for the past couple of nights. I really want to feel good enough to stay up late & watch TV or read or whatever, because I don't have to get up early in the morning.

How many of you have gps systems in your cars? I remember when they first started coming out & then again when they were more affordable. We thought about getting one, but honestly, we live in a rural area & rarely go to a city where we might need directions to get somewhere. Would it even be worth it for us to have one? I know 'm a gadget freak & I'm just wondering if that's why they interest me, or if I think I really need one.

No comments: