Friday, August 07, 2009

Friday!

I am so happy that it's Friday. That means I can sleep in tomorrow, or at least not worry about getting up & having to get ready to go walking immediately, at any rate. I don't know how long I'll sleep, but I can sleep as long as I'm able.

Tomorrow we're going up on the mountain to Navajo Lake for a picnic. It's just going to be a simple thing, just us & Dawn & Jason, since I doubt that any of her kids are going to want to go, but it's something we need, I think. I don't know how long we'll stay or what we'll even do while we're there, but I plan to just relax & take it easy for awhile.

My teeth are bothering me again, so I guess I ought to see if my dentist has any dental discounts going on right now & see what I can afford to get done. I need a couple of fillings I think & if not that, then I guess they can just pull those two teeth. I'm just tired of the pain, I will do almost anything at this point to make sure it stops.

Anyway, I'm tired & I think I just want to watch the baseball game & then go to bed, have a terrific night world!

No comments: