Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Week at a Glance

I think I saw Rhi more this week than I saw Erin, which is weird, since he lives here & she doesn't.

I think Erin is getting ready to take off for the summer & is distancing himself again, to make it easier to leave. I get that, he gets himself nested here & it makes it hard for him to go, but he has himself convinced he can't be happy unless he's doing something fun all of his waking hours, yet he has no hobbies. I miss him, but he really isn't around that much anyway, he's always asleep or out with his friends.

Rhi seems to bounce between thinking she's very sick with something, depression over not finding a job & normal, everyday happiness. She's been having more good days than bad, which is really a nice change.

I guess that's about it, it wasn't an incredibly exciting parenting week around here, which isn't always a bad thing!

No comments: