Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Change of Plans

Apparently, Erin isn't going to Denver now. The friends he was going with have all decided that it's too risky & changed their minds, which leaves him with room mates that he doesn't know if he does end up going. I can't say that I blame him, but it does leave us wondering how he plans to pay his fines & so on. So, we may or may not have our home to ourselves over the summer, it all depends on what else he decides to do. I know he's planning on at least one or to Rainbow Gatherings, but other than that, who knows?

I'm trying to plan Rhi's birthday party, which she wants to have at a campground south of here called Red Cliffs. I'm trying to decide whether we ought to camp or just come home when we're done. The problem is, it can get really hot down there & I don't want to roast, but I'm not sure there's really any reliable way of telling before we actually go down there. I'm still trying to decide what to get her for a gift. She wants a new graphics tablet, but if I can't afford one, I need to have a backup plan. She loves heart pendant jewelry, but it seems like she ends up breaking every piece of jewelry I buy her. She'd probably like artsy stuff, too, but who knows what. I think I'm just not going to stress out about it & take it as it comes. Troy is taking vacation that week, so it should be a pretty great time all around.

No comments: