Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday 5 for April 24: Annoyance

Play along at Friday5!

1. What’s the most annoying sound in the world? Wow. Anything repetitive, honestly. If it's in music, I can handle it, but if someone is just doing it to make noise, it grates on my nerves.
2. Which of other people’s mannerisms do you find very annoying? When they know everything there is to know about everything under the sun. Honestly, it's okay to admit that you don't know it all. I also hate saccharine sweetness, if you don't like me, don't talk to me.
3. What do you do that really annoys others? I interrupt, sometimes I'm way too blunt & sometimes I tease too much.
4. In what way has your own behavior recently caused you annoyance? It annoys me when I start convincing myself that my friends don't like me because I haven't heard from them for a couple of days or so.
5. Who’s the most annoying person you know? Currently? A couple in our group of friends that bit off more than they can chew & are trying to get everyone elses sympathy individually.

No comments: