Monday, April 27, 2009

Just Another...

Manic Monday!

What's the best summer job you ever had? I was a docent at the Pueblo Childrens' Museum & loved it. It was a hands-on experience for kids called "PAWS" (Pueblo Art Works), so I got to spend my days playing with kids & showing them how to use the exhibits.

Tell me about the worst date you ever went on. I think I was 16 or so & a guy I'd had a crush on at church for years asked me to the movies. I knew he had a girlfriend, so I assumed he had broken up with her & went with him. The movie was horrible, he took me out "parking" after & when I refused to give him sex, he left me there. I saw him the next night with his girlfriend & yelled, "Thanks for last night ______, it was wonderful!" just to get him in trouble & never spoke to him agan after that.

Do you think the age for a driver's license should be raised (currently 16 here in the U.S.)? No, I think it's fine. I do appreciate a lot of the restrictions that have been placed on new drivers in many states, though & think it helps lower the accident rate.

No comments: