Thursday, March 29, 2007

Stupid Weather

Yeah. It started snowing yesterday & has been off & on all day today, too. Last week & the one before it was 60-80 degrees every day. The grass was getting green, trees were budding, fruits trees had bloomed. I'm really hoping this hasn't ruined all of them now.

I'm happy the week is almost over, I'm super tired & just want to rest and sleep in past 6:20. I have a bachelorette party to go to tomorrow night that should be fun. Its one of those toy parties, although I doubt I'll buy anything. The party is for a couple of my friends who are sisters & having a double wedding next month. We were supposed to go to another friend's sons honor court for Eagle Scout tomorrow night, but I really can't skip this, since I'm supposed to be helping host it.

I've also started planning Morgan's baby shower, but I'm kind of at a loss, having never hosted one, or even had one myself.

No comments: