Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Prom Dress

I never posted an update about our search for Rhi's prom dress, did I? I found a beautiful one on Ebay, it had been relisted a couple of times, and Rhi just loved it, so I bid on it. Some chick with a 13 feedback & several negatives outbid me at the last minute. Man, was I mad! I went to the seller's ebay store & sent the link to Rhi of everything that was available in her size & she picked something else. I used the "buy it now" option & took care of it right then. A few days later, I got a second chance offer on the dress I had been outbid on - it seems the person who outbid me didn't pay for it! That really pisses off!

The dress we got is a lovely orange-red & I can't wait for it to get here. I still need to find/make her a crinoline for it, but that's no biggie. She's really excited about prom, its pretty cute.

Erin is still here, he pretty much lives in his van. Garrett is homeless, his paternal grandma kicked him out the other day, so he's trying to figure out what to do, now. It never ends, does it?

No comments: