I got this one from PEA & thought I'd play along!
1) Go to Wikipedia
2) In the search box, type your birth month and day but not the year
3) List three events that happened on your birthday
4) List two important birthdays and one death
5) One holiday or observance (if any)
1. 1670 - Henry Morgan captures Panama.
2. 1788 - The first elements of the First Fleet carrying 736 convicts from England to Australia arrives at Botany Bay.
3. 1964 - The Beatles appear on the Billboard magazine charts for the first time.
1. 1882 - A. A. Milne, English author (d. 1956)
2. 1965 - Dave Attell, American writer and comedian
1. 2007 - Brent Liles, American musician (Agent Orange/Social Distortion) (b. 1963)
Holidays or Observances:
1. Winnie The Pooh Day (in observance of the birthday of Alan Alexander Milne, 1882.)