101 Things in 1001 Days
The Mission: Complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days.
The Criteria: Tasks must be specific (ie. no ambiguity in the wording) with a result that is either measurable or clearly defined. Tasks must also be realistic and stretching (ie. represent some amount of work on my part).
The History: It originally started here. It's been circulating ever since. I've accepted the challenge. Goals that are accomplished shall be bolded, green and dated. In progress goal will be italicized & pink. I challenge all of you to do the same thing.
Start Date: 01/01/2007
End Date: 09/28/2009
1. Post this list. (12/28/2006)
2. Make a new list of 101 in 1001.
Reading, Movies, Writing & Music
3. Watch a DVD I own & haven't seen, at least once a week, until I've seen them all. (and list them!)
4. Beat Prophecies & Factions before Nightfall.
5. Read one new author a month.
6. Read or get rid of all of the unread books on my shelves. (make a list of the ones I read!)
7. Go to at least 2 concerts. (0/2)
8. Make a list of movies we have on VHS that I want to upgrade to DVD & replace them.
9. Go to the Greenshow at least twice. (0/2)
10. Go to the library once a month for six months. (0/6)
11. Watch every episode of Six Feet Under.
12. Read 5 books on this list. (0/5)
13. Watch 10 of the movies on this list that I've never seen before. (list of watched movies) (4/10)
14. Finish the character outline you started.
15. Write at least 6 chapters of the book that goes with #70. (0/6)
16. Make a list of Discworld books we don't own & buy them. (2/11)
17. Make a list of Xanth books we don't own & buy them. (0/14)
18. Make a list of Stephen King books we don't own & buy them. (3/36)
19. Have a movie night with Troy once a month (2/33)
20. Learn to make all of the things in both Knifty Knitter pattern books.
21. Make new Christmas stockings for the family before December '07. (0/4)
22. Make really nice Faire garb.
23. Make at least 4 books. (0/4)
24. Make curtains for bedroom.
25. Make at least 4 wrist cuffs (for the booth) a month until July. (0/24)
26. Decide on 10 signature soap fragrances for the booth & stick with those.
27. Make lots & lots of bath salts & think of creative ways to package them for display.
28. Design a pouch pattern for Dawn, so she can make them for the booth.
29. Learn to make Tree of Life pendants & make several for the booth.
30. Learn to make Tree Branch earrings & make several for booth.
31. Come up with a purse design that is unique to Three Witches.
32. Go on a date with Troy at least once every-other month. (2/16)
33. Design & get tattoo.
34. Change name on SS card.
35. Have at least 15 PJ days. (0/15)
36. Have one girls-night-out every three months. (1/11)
37. Buy a warm coat that you love & that fits.
38. Buy a pair of warm boots that you love & that fit.
39. Shower every day for a month. (0/30)
40. Keep the same hair color and keep it touched up for 6 months. (0/6)
41. Buy enough bras to have a different one every day of the week. (0/7)
42. Spend a day in bed, reading, napping, watching movies & eating yummy comfort foods.
43. Take Troy to Mesquite (or anywhere else he wants to go) overnight for his birthday.
44. Make 10 phone calls to people other than Mom, Troy, Dawn, Erin or Rhi (5/10)
45. Go to the park and hang out at least 12 times, not including Faire. (1/12
46. Build mature, adult relationships with Garrett, Erin & Rhi.
47. Get Erin & Rhi's names legally changed.
48. Take mom out to lunch for her birthday.
49. Get a family portrait taken.
50. Do something really special for Rhi's 18th birthday. (5/7/08)
51. Do something really special for Erin's 21st birthday. (8/6/09)
52. Have a graduation party for Rhi. (5/08)
53. Start a savings account for the Ireland trip.
54. Go camping at Lake Powell.
55. Go to the Grand Canyon.
56. Throw away everything that's cluttering up the kitchen & don't replace it.
57. Throw away everything that's cluttering up the living room & don't replace it.
58. Organize the big bookshelf in the living & keep it that way for 3 months. (0/3)
59. Clean out bedroom closet, toss or donate things that I don't need so I can use it as a closet.
60. Get bathroom clean, de-cluttered & keep it that way.
61. De-clutter bedroom & keep it that way.
62. Clean out storage unit & throw useless things away.
63. Set up an area to keep my in-progress crafts & supplies neat & tidy.
64. Clean off coffee table & keep it clean for 21 days. (0/21)
65. Clean bathroom once a week. (0/143)
66. Do the dishes at least once every other day. (52/500)
67. Make bed every day for at least 1 month. (0/30)
68. Replace bedroom mini-blinds.
69. Stay off computer during the week until housework is done for at least 4 weeks. (0/4)
70. Replace wallpaper in kitchen.
71. Plant the fairy garden you've been planning in your head.
72. Replace pots & pans with 1 set of nicer ones - toss the old - ALL of them (except the cast iron)
73. Replace all of the utensils with 2 sets of nicer ones & throw out the old ones - ALL of them.
74. Buy & hang artwork for the living room.
75. Hang new artwork in bedroom.
76. Buy flowers for the house every payday for 2 months. (3/4)
77. Get Tiny leash trained.
78. Finish house-training Tiny.
Health & Wellness
79. Lose at least 130 pounds & keep it off. (19/130)
80. Start an exercise plan & stick with it.
81. Eat fast food no more than once every 2 weeks.
82. Get last 2 wisdom teeth extracted.
83. Buy a set of dumbbells.
Food & Drink
84. Cook a nice dinner every Sunday. (14/143)
85. Learn to cook wonderful tasting, but good for us meals.
86. Eat 3 things I've never tried before. (1/3)
87. Use the real dishes & not paper plates at least 5 times (5/5)
88. Make a cake from scratch.
89. Make a pot of soup from scratch.
90. Make salsa from scratch & can it.
91. Buy a nice gas grill to barbecue with.
92. Drink a martini.
93. Taste caviar.
94. Try 5 beers you've never tried before. (2/5)
95. Get the outside altar built.
96. Celebrate the turning of the wheel for a full year. (0/8)
97. Meditate daily for 2 weeks (0/14)
98. Find some sort of job to help pay some of these bills.
99. Pay off my smaller credit cards.
100. Buy at least 2 Christmas gifts a month until December 2007. (0/24)
101. Pay off the Dell card.
( ======== )
10.5 / 101 : 10.5%