Friday, December 15, 2006

I let Rhi stay home from school today. There wasn't anything that important going on at school, anyway. We all needed the extra sleep. I'm so thankful that she'll be done with training by the time school starts again. I plan to finish my grandma's scarf this weekend & hopefully start on the other gift scarf I'm making (if i can find some yarn that looks enough like silver) . I'm excited, because after I finish that I can start on my Griffindor scarf!! (I got Wool-Ease yarn today for $1.62 a skein) I also need to do a hat & scarf set for a swap I'm doing, since my partner doesn't knit or crochet, and that needs to be sent before January 5 (its a D&D swap, I'm doing them in gray & calling them chain mail).

Anyhow, I need to change clothes & get ready to go, its Friday & that means gaming. Have a terrific weekend!!

My Mood: Happy
My Weather: Cloudy

1 comment:

Carole Burant said...

Hi Dyane:-) Sounds like you've been busy with knitting...that's something I tried learning when I was a teen but never got into it. I do admire people who know how to knit, crochet and quilt!! With all the Christmas preparations and running around, it's no wonder we're all tired! Hopefully you can have a restful weekend:-) Hugs xox