Saturday, December 09, 2006

Things have been super-busy the past few days, soI really haven't had much time to post. We had to get our float ready for the festival of lights parade, which took us a couple of mornings. Then we had geocery shopping & gaming yesterday.

Today, Rhi & I got up & headed for St. George so she could get her Christmas shopping done., then we had to take Erin to get his done & after that it was time to go to the parade & finish our setup & then actually walk in the parade. After that, we came home, changed clothes & I drove Rhi & Wade to a birthday party & now I'm waiting to go & pick them up.

Tomorrow, I plan to sleep as long as humanly possible. Tomorrow evening, we've been invited to a Christmas party for the company most of our friends work for. It'll be good, because I get to have coconut shrimp - yay!

Anyhow, I'm very tired & hope Rhi calls soon soI can go to bed.

No comments: