Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Well, today was better, at least it didn't start out with any injuries, which is always a good sign. I got my Chritsmas cards mailed (so if you're waiting for one from me, its on the way), got Erin up to Taco Time to put in his application, went & picked up Alisha and came home. Got my bedding washed & put back on the bed, my grandma's scarf started.. so it was a pretty productive day for me. And? No fighting with Rhi (or no out of the ordinary fighting)

We have a nother snow storm on the way, its supposed to hit on Saturday, which is fine with me, I don't have to go anywhere this weekend. Tonight, I'm going to watch Friday Night Lights, finish wrapping gifts & work on grandma's scarf some more before I go to pick Rhi up. What are you up to?

My Mood: Happy
My Weather:

No comments: