Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It snowed again last night & is supposed to keep snowing through tonight. I restarted, screwed up & frogged the neckwarmer I'm making & restarted it again this morning. Who'd have thought something like that would be so dang hard? I think its because I'm doing ribbing for the first time, and then I made it the wrong size.. so hopefully this time will be a charm.

I went out & got a bunch of stuff to bake cookies & make candy, so as soon as I get the dishes done, I'm gonna decide what I'm making for dinner, get that ready & start my baking/making. I'm really excited to do it. I think on Friday, I'll also make some fudge, since I haven't in a few years.

So, I'm making:
  • 4 types of cookies from cake mixes (strawberry, devil's food, spice & funfetti)
  • Chocolate covered marshmallows
  • Chocolate dipped pretzel rods
  • Possibly fudge
  • Chocolate Mint Bark
  • White Chocolate Peppermint Bark
  • Chocolate Cherry Bark
Yay!!

My Mood: Excited
My Weather: Sunny & Snowy

No comments: