Saturday, December 02, 2006

A Book Tag from Susan.

The Book Tag

The rules are:
-Grab the book closest to you
-Open to page 123
-Scroll down to the 5th sentence
-Post the text of next 3 sentences on your blog
-Name of the book and the author
-Tag 3 people

But most of the time, he was merely starkly perfect. And surely the strongest fledgling I had ever produced. That wasn't due only to the strength of my blood or my own trials and tribulations before I'd brought him over.

This is from Memnoch the Devil by Anne Rice (book 5 in The Vampire Chronicles)


Now I will tag: Pam, Karen and Margie.

And remember you can't tag me back!!

2 comments:

Margie (and Fae) said...

Ok, so I'm sitting here ready to do this, and there is no book near me except for a knitting pattern booklet! There aren't that many pages in it! LOL What's a girl to do?!

Dyane said...

LOL I guess you can find the nearest book that *does* have that many pages in it!