Monday, December 18, 2006

I finished grandma's scarf yesterday & started one I'm making for Rhi for Christmas (so I can only work on it while she isn't here) in her school colors. I also started, screwed up & had to frog the one I'm making for the swap. Oh, and made myself a hat.

I'm supposed to make cookies for Rhi to take to work tonight, but she isn't out of bed yet & I still need to go to the store for eggs, so I think I'll do that tomorrow. (not to mention the car is covered in snow!!)

She went to a movie with Sean last night (yes, the latest ex boyfriend) and then to hang out at his house for awhile. I haven't spoken to her yet, so I don't know how that went, but she seemed to be happy when she got home. She claimed, rather emphatically, that it wasn't a date, though.

So, Christmas is a week away, are you ready? We are, for the most part. I need to get a few more things for the stockings & stuff for Tiny, but everything else is done (except the final scarf).

My Mood: Excited
My Weather: Partly Cloudy &

No comments: