Saturday, October 28, 2006

Today's picture is the treat bags I made for our Halloween party a few years ago. They were a lot of work, but they were sure cute. I filled them with candy & little Halloween toys, the kids all loved them. Now we don't have enough little kids in the group to even make it worthwhile.

Tonight is our Halloween party once again. I've decided on a disgusting food to make & a costume to wear, all that's left is the getting everything ready. Part of the food is cooked, the rest is waiting to cool down so I can handle it enough to finish it.

I went & did a bunch of errands with Rhi & Erin earlier - he got here at about 7:30 to start on his room & got quite a lot finished, which is good since they'll need to have it finished soon if they plan to move back in. I got some fabric to make a blanket for my best friend's future grandbaby. I can't start on it until I get some ribbon, but its gonna be really cute.

I don't have much to say today, but I do have a lot to get done, so I'd better go.

No comments: