Monday, January 04, 2010

A Question

Have you ever had one of those days when you feel so bad you start questioning everything? Troy woke up at around 4am today, throwing up, which went on for awhile, so I didn't get much sleep after that, either. I was finally snuggled in & sleeping pretty well at around 9:30, and we had a 4.1 earthquake that woke us both up, thinking something had blown up or that our main water line had broken or something. We heard a big bang & everything in the house shook for a few seconds, then it was over.

Troy went out to check on things, didn't find anything wrong & so when he came back I said, "Probably an earthquake." and we tried to get some more sleep. Dawn started texting me shortly after that to see if we felt it too & to tell me what they had found out about it, so by that time, I just decided to get up.

Now, I'm so tired & have a cold on top of that, so I'm feeling a little bit like death warmed over & wondering if I ought to start getting term life insurance quotes or something. What a day! I swear, when it rains, it pours around here.

No comments: