Friday, January 29, 2010

Bored

I hate all of this waiting around to move. With Troy & Rhi's help, we got everything packed up really fast & have pretty much been sitting around in a house full of boxes since Tuesday. There isn't much to do, but sit here & think about cleaning. I guess I could just get up and start on that, honestly, but I'm too cold. I swear my house is frigid right & I'm wondering if my furnace has gone out or something.

I think what I'm going to do is fix myself some lunch and another cup of coffee, check the furnace & maybe watch TV for a little while. Then I'll start working on the kitchen, or at least on the parts I can clean right now. The table still needs to be taken apart & the tablecloth needs to be washed, along with the kitchen towels, so I can do that, too.

At least I'm not so bored that I'm looking up online term life insurance quotes yet, although, I have been there in the past. That's when I know it's time to leave the house & do something, before I go crazy. Right now, I'm just moderately bored & freezing, I can handle that.

No comments: