Thursday, January 07, 2010

It Didn't Get Better

After I posted last, things didn't really get a lot better. The next day, Troy was able to get out of the house, so we got our car payments made & grabbed some containers we needed at the store. We ran into Jason there, with his friend Nate. They were getting a new Linksys router, because his old one was dying. I was pretty optimistic, at the time, that we were done with "the sick" at our house, at least while we were talking to Jason.

We came home, sat around awhile & I eventually cooked dinner. I made English muffin pizza & we watched TV until bed time. By the time we went to bed I knew I was sick, so I did the best I could to get prepared for a long & miserable night. I was right & woke up at around 1am. I actually passed out a few times, falling and ending up on the bathroom floor. I didn't get hurt too badly, although I have a skinned & bruised knee, at least this time I didn't land on my face or hit my head on the toilet, which was Troy's fear.

By about 7am, I was exhausted and thankfully, done throwing up. I slept most of the day & was in bed last night by 9pm. I did manage to eat a little bit, I had some Cream of Wheat, some crackers & a banana throughout the day & tried some coffee this morning, but it isn't sitting well, so I don't think I'll finish it, even though it really tastes good. It's very possible that part of my problem is hunger, so I think I'll fix some toast or something & see if that helps.

It looks like we're in for a snow storm today, hopefully it won't be as bad as the one they got in Colorado last night!

1 comment:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Ugh! My whole family had a stomach virus over Christmas, so I feel for you!

Hope you are up and feeling back to normal soon!