Friday, January 22, 2010

Argh!

I've had just about all the stress I can honestly handle in the past 6 months, I swear. It started with Rhi getting scammed, which cost us over $2000, which was immediately followed by me getting garnished for something else (it was "only" $380, but it was everything we had in our bank account). Since then, there has been one financial crisis after another and now we find out, through an ad we got in our mail yesterday from a lawyer wanting to represent us, that Troy's being sued. How much more can we honestly handle?

We're in the process of filing for a Chapter 13, but in the meantime, we're sitting ducks. As soon as we're able to file our petition, they all have to leave us alone, so the waiting on that is making us both a little crazy, plus we can never seem to get our lawyer to call us back & we really need answers right now. We can't go through another garnishment, we'll end up homeless for sure. I just want to get this over with, so I don't have to be afraid that every time I go to get in my car it won't start & I'll be wishing I had mechanical breakdown insurance, because we have no money for repairs & no credit, either. I'm tired of being stressed & worried & freaked out over money all the time!

No comments: