Sunday, January 17, 2010

Yes.

We are moving. The place we want will let us keep Tiny & Kaji, so we put the application in. We hope to hear back from them tomorrow, and are really hoping they'll let us have it. We do have a lead on a couple more places that will probably let us have the pets, so if the other one falls through, we'll go look at those. I'm not looking forward to the work of moving, but I am looking forward to getting out of here.

They had a cleaning crew at the (hopefully) new house this weekend, and they removed all of the detritus of the former renters. They left things like furniture, bath gel, fda approved diet pills, food and tools. I hope they leave the couch & loveseat that were there, because they were nicer than ours are. I'm hoping the cleaning crew means the house is ours, since they were told they had to be finished by Monday & the property managers know we're kind of in a time crunch. Well, we're keeping our fingers crossed. I'm not going to say a lot about the place until we know it's ours, then I'll take pictures and everything. I don't want to get too excited about it, in case we can't move in.

No comments: