Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Think I Hate Winter

Why is it that more people get sick in the winter than any other time? Is it just because people are inside more, or what? Because, quite frankly? I'm sick of it already. After we all got whatever that bug was a couple of weeks ago, I still have never felt my best & now I have something else. The last thing we need right now is to get sick, you know? We're trying to get the house packed up so we can move on the first & it's really hard when all you want to do is sleep & whine about not feeling well.

Then there's the every day stuff that still has to be done, like faire meetings, work (at least for me - Troy's on vacation), helping family out (my mom wanted me to read a few strivectin sd reviews & tell her what I thought), birthday parties and the normal day-to-day of running household. I'm exhausted, sick and excited all at once. I wonder how fast I'll crash & burn this time?

Well, I need to go switch my laundry & start another load, and the kitchen isn't going to pack itself, I imagine, so I'd better get started on that, too.

No comments: