Friday, October 16, 2009

Oh! Oh!

Needless to say, I'm not going to start that housecleaning thing tonight. I'm just going to relax and enjoy my evening, I think. I hope to find something scary to watch on TV, maybe there something seasonal showing tonight. We went to see "Zombieland" on Sunday and we all loved it! I can't wait for it to come out on DVD so I can watch it again, any time I want to. We laughed so much during the movie, but oddly, we've done a lot of thinking about what we'd do if anything like that ever happened. There are so many crazy viruses out there these days that the possibility is very real, you know?

I forget got to mention that this morning, on our daily walk, we jogged! I never thought we'd be doing this, but we have been do inspired by "The Biggest Loser" lately that we both feel like we can do much more than we have been, and that we can overcome any temptation we encounter. Dawn & I are both former smokers & believe that since we quit smoking, we can do just about anything, really. Anyway, we've been walking on the indoor track at SUU, and today, we ran on one of the curves every lap around. We plan to do that for a week & then next Friday, we'll run on both curves. We'll probably do that for a couple of weeks to build up our stamina & then add a straightaway, until we're running a lap at a time. We'll probably run one and walk one for awhile, but we're making a lot of progress & we're both very proud of ourselves. Troy was with us, too, and he did some sprinting, but he's in a lot of pain tonight, so I think he probably overdid it.

Anyway, wish me luck as I surf channels tonight & weed out the weight loss supplement commercials and sitcoms from what I might really want to watch, I really hope to find something good or watch a DVD or two.

No comments: