Friday, October 16, 2009

Getting Ready

It's time for me to get motivated to clean up this living room again. I was doing do well on the whole house before Rhi moved back in. I'm not sure why I lose my motivation when there are more than Troy & I living here, but I certainly seem to. Whatever the cause I need to break through it & stop, because we're all so much happier when it's nice and clean in here. I still haven't gotten my craft room situated & I'm pretty sure it's back in the same condition it was in when we started trying to get it put back together. It's very frustrating, let me tell you.

I can see that one of the kittens stole one of the outdoor pillows I have in here for the chairs, because it's on the living room floor & was probably being used as a bed this afternoon. They grab the ties on the corners & pull them down. You'd think they had been bought for them, honestly. I think I bought this particular one because our old couch was broken on one side & I put that under the cushion to prop it up enough to kind of sit on it comfortably. It worked for awhile. I won't miss breaking the furniture because 'm too heavy & all I do all day is sit, that's for sure & that so isn't my life anymore.

No comments: