Sunday, December 28, 2008

Coming Out of the Freeze

The sky is clear & blue today & it feels like the temperatures are over freezing, or at least, not as close to zero as they have been. It's been so cold here since the week before Christmas, with a lot of snow, ice & wind. The forecast looks like we're supposed to be clear & sunny for a few days, thankfully. I can only handle so much cold, grayness before I start to go nuts.

Troy & Erin spent the morning playing Rock Band, and I've been working & tying up lose ends before the next week starts. We're just kind of hanging out & relaxing right now, thinking about going to get a soda & trying to decide what we want to do until it's time to game. I know we need to do the dishes, if nothing else, since we have no flatware & very little of anything else to eat on, to say we've been slacking off would be an understatement at this point.

I'm also thinking I probably ought to eat something, since i haven't been managing more than one meal a day the past few days. I just haven't been all that hungry, I guess. I know that a lot of my problems with eating are that my throat often hurts too much to think about it, but now that I'm getting a grip on the thrush, it's getting easier.

When we get our Christmas money from Troy's mom, I want to go to the store & look at notebook memory for his laptop. He doesn't use it very often, but I know that he needs a bit of an upgrade as far as memory goes, if nothing else.

No comments: