Saturday, December 27, 2008

People are Strange

I think every group of friends has one of those guys, you know the type. He's the one who falls for every MLM scam out there, has dreams of making the fast buck no matter what he does & only gets involved in something if he believes he'll be rich within 2 or 3 months. I used to have a friend like that, then he screwed other people over in his quest for wealth & started talking crap about me & I stopped being his friend. He seems to be constantly on the look out for a buck, but he doesn't actually have the attention span to see anything through to a point where he could actually start to make money with it.

I've always thought he ought to look into a few small business opportunities, decide which one would really fit him & his lifestyle & take the time to make it work for him, but I know he isn't ever going to do that. He'll keep chasing the pipe dreams that he comes up with every few months & never get anywhere with any of them. It's sad to see people waste their lives doing nothing.

No comments: