Saturday, October 18, 2008

Not What I Expected

I just finished watching The Bridge to Terabithia & I have to say that it really wasn't what I expected it to be. I liked the movie, don't get me wrong, it just wasn't what I had thought it was. Maybe I should have read the book at some point in my life, or something. It was a heartwarming & yes, sad, story. It kept me engaged & interested throughout the movie, which isn't always true for me. I loved the Leslie Burke character, she reminded me of Rhi in her younger years, when she was so ddifferent from the other kids & it was so hard for her to make friends with people.

Anyhow, I'm exhausted today, even though I got plenty of sleep. I'm stuffed up again & my head is killing me. It could be stress or worry, I don't know. Rhi is having an off couple of days & I'm worried that her medicine isn't working now. I have a friend who's going through a tough time right now, too & I'm worried about her. I'm also anticipating being able to bottle our mead today, so hopefully our siphon will get here in the mail this afternoon. I'm excited to see what it tastes like & if it's ready to drink or needs more time to mellow out.

No comments: