Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloween Party

We're in the planning stages of our annual Halloween party & I can't seem to figure out what I want to cook for the disgusting food contest this year. I've done chicken wings that look like bat wings in the past, kitty litter cake & potty chair Jello. There have been other entries, some years I make things & didn't compete, but I'm starting to feel like I've run out of ideas. I need to start scouring the recipe sites for appetizers or desserts & see if there's a way I can turn a normal recipe into something suitable for the contest.

I  also haven't figured out a costume for Halloween or for the party. Our Troth is getting together & taking all of the little kids in our group out on Halloween for trick-or-treating and then we'll meet back at our gathering spot for our Samhain ritual. The next night, we plan to have our party, so it'll be a pretty full weekend.

No comments: