Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hmmm

I'm sitting here watching a movie that I don't think I've ever heard of. It's called "Mee-Shee: The Water Giant" and was made in 2005. If I've heard of it, I don't remember anything about it at all. I'm enjoying it so far, although I'm kind of wondering why everyone in the movie, which is based in the "Canadian Wilds" has an English accent, except for the characters that are supposed to be American.

I love having all of the movie channels in my cable package, there always seems to be something to watch that interests me. I'd probably love it more if we had a nice home theater, or even our new flat screen TV, but since we don't, I can't really complain about it. Even when there aren't anyh movies to watch, I can always find something, somedays I think I watch TV too much, but then there are days, like yesterday, that I don'teven tuen it on.

Well, I guess I ought to get the dishes started, they aren't going to wash themselves & I'll needthe counter space later, if the siphon comes & we can bottle.

No comments: