Sunday, October 19, 2008

Blech.

I'm so tired of feeling sick. My head hurts all the time, my nose is stuffed up, my throat is sore & my eyes are watering like a pair of Kohler faucets. I'm wondering what winter is going to be like if I'm already feeling this bad & it's only fall. Maybe I'll just stay in bed all winter, only appearing on the holidays or when I desperately need food or a shower. That wouldn't keep me from getting any sicker, I know, but at least I'd be getting enough rest & wouldn't be out here whining at everyone because I feel like crap.

I just haven't had any motivation to get anything done lately. I need to be cleaning every day, if I don't, the housefalls apart. I have four books that need to be bound & they're just sitting there on the shelf mocking me. I need to get my bedroom cleaned & nice so I can put my new comforter set on the bed & have a nice retreat for Troyu & I.. somany things, so little want to do any of them. Blech.

1 comment:

Nydia said...

Hi, Dyane! I hope you get better soon, poor girl! Seems like your autumn weather is like my Spring here, all messed up!
I was reading about gums wrapping paper crafts, I'm not sure but I think Craft Crows blog has something about it. Gonna check it out.

Take good care and rest!