Thursday, February 28, 2008

*Yawwwwwwn*

I know that a big part of why I'm so down & have been taking things so badly with my daughter, is that I never seem to get a good nights sleep. Our mattress & box springs are so old & worn out that I never seem to be able to get or stay in a comfortable position. There are some days that by 5:00am both of my hips and back hurt so much that I have to get up, no matter how tired I still am. You can lie in bed when you're out of ways to lay, you know?

One of these days, after we get out of debt, I really want to be able to buy a new, bigger mattress set, even if that means we'll have to move our current frame into a guest room. I just want bedtime to feel like it did when I was younger, where I'd had a busy day, was tired & lying down in my bed was like heaven. I don't think that's too much to ask.

No comments: