Friday, February 22, 2008

I Need Exercise!

I've seriously been trying to figure out my options for weight loss & exercise, lately. We used to belong to a fitness center & it was awesome, because Troy's employer paid half the cost for us, but the one we belonged to closed & the rest of them are too expensive, even at half the cost. I don't have a lot of disposable cash these days, and as a matter of fact, we're getting ready to get some credit counseling & try to get out of debt, so buying exercise equipment is out of the question, at least for now.

So, anyway, my mom & dad have a pretty nice treadmill & I've been thinking about asking them if I can borrow it for awhile. I'm pretty sure they haven't been using it, they belong to a fitness center & in teh summer, they ride their bikes, a lot. I'm really hoping they'll let me use it, at least until we can afford to buy one of our own. I could put it in the living room, out of the way somewhere, or in the craft room, for that matter. We'd figure it out, but I need something, that's for sure.

No comments: