Thursday, February 28, 2008

I Need an Escape!

Things have gotten so crazy around here, with my daughter & I fighting so much that sometimes I'm really tempted to just pick up the phone, make some Las Vegas hotel reservations and run away for about 3 days. We just don't agree on a lot of things right now & I don't seem to be able to just sit back & watch her getting her heart broken over & over again by the same person. I'm not allowed to say anything about it, because every time I do, she explodes, so I'm feeling pretty helpless right now.

It's like every mistake I ever made while raising her is being thrown in my face & she's very angry & hateful. I'm trying to change, but she's not willing to let anything go, so I'm really at a loss. I don't even know what to do anymore. I just know that I can't just keep on hurting like this. Sometimes I feel like I can't even breathe, like I'm suffocating in pain. I have to find a way to ignore what she's going through, but with my luck, she'll then accuse me of not caring about her.

No comments: