Thursday, February 21, 2008

Should I?

Our kitchen faucet leaks, right at the base & I've been thinking about replacing it with a new one. I'm just not sure if I ought to invest the money in one that I really like, being that we rent & all & that I won't be asking the landlord for restitution or anything. Ryan just put one of those really nice Moen faucets in their kitchen & they rent, too. I'm really jealous of it, because it has the part that pulls out of the faucet itself & becomes a sprayer & it's just really pretty & nice.

Another decision I'm struggling with is that I want to get my hair cut & colored & I'm pretty sure I want to go quite a bit shorter. I've found a few styles I like & have chosen the color, I'm just not 100% sure of the style I want, or if any of them actually look good on me. I used an online makeover site, that let me upload a photo & try some on. I may post them here & see if any of you have an opinion on them. Should I?

No comments: