Friday, January 19, 2007

Happy Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday, and I had a really good day. Troy's check was deposited early for a change (I'm thinking the woman who screwed up last payday was covering her ass & did it early), so Troy took me out to dinner & then we went & got groceries. Its a good thing we got it all done, because I really don't feel good today. I even have beautiful pink and white carnations on my desk now, too :)

Rhi's insured to drive our cars by herself now & is really happy about that. I'm pretty happy, too, because it saves me some running around. Take tonight for instance, she goes to work, Erin goes to work, they both get off at 8, then she has a dance she wants to go from 9 to midnight, plus we have gaming at our friends' house. Rhi is taking the car to work, so I'll take Erin to work. She'll pick him up after she gets off, take him home & get ready for her dance, which she'll drive herself to & from. So all I have to do is take Erin & take ourselves. Much less hassle.

So, since the groceries are done, all I need to do today is go to a different store & try to find couscous, strawberries & whole wheat tortillas, go to the hardware store & buy ice melt salt & pay the insurance. Yay.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Happy belated birthday! I'm glad it was a good day for you :-)