Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My World

Let's see, what's going on in my world today... I woke up at 2:24am, the stupid radio played the EBS warning then, apparenty for no reason whatsoever (other than to wake everyone up). I struggled with sleep for the rest of the night after that. I imagine that eventually, I'll just be so exhausted that I pass out & nothing will be able to wake me until I get enough rest. I'm pretty sure that I'm almost over my cold. Finally. I'm still a bit congested, but that's fairly normal for me this time of year & I have plenty of meds for that.

I *think* that what's up with Rhi is that she still really likes Raine, and I believe she was worried that I'd be mad or she was mad at herself or some nonsense. I'm also fairly certain that she's worrying about her grades, too. And friends, and driving and work & a myriad of other things, because that child is a worrier.

No comments: