Friday, July 04, 2008

I Hate Waiting

I'm still waiting for my laptop to be shipped. I know when it's scheduled for shipment, but that doesn't make the wait any easier. I remember when we were waiting for our desktops to be shipped last fall. Troy's got here first & mine wasn't scheduled to be shipped for another week, man, was I angry about it. It's pretty funny, really.

My nice ViewSonic monitor got here a couple of days before my actual computer did, which made it even harder. The day it finally arrived wasn't a good one around here, Troy had called me right before it got her to tell me his boss had changed his work schedule after 12 years & that there was nothing we could do about it. I was probably more devastated than I should have been, but I hate feeling out of control in my own life, you know? I didn't even hook my new computer up until the next day, I don't think.

At this point, I'm hoping the laptop will ship when it says it will & not sooner, because we don't want them trying to deliver it during faire next week. That would create all sorts of scheduling hassles, since neither of us can really just leave the park for a day to wait for it.

No comments: