Sunday, July 20, 2008

Keeping it All Paid

We have the second half of our car insurance due next month & I've just about got it all saved up so that it won't hurt our budget to pay it. I need to remember to save it in advance, well before it's due in December, just so we're not sitting there trying to figure out how many payments to split it up into. Honestly, you'd think we'd be used to it by now, it's something we've been paying every 6 months since we got together, but I still never manage to get on top of it in time to keep us from stressing out about it.

Let's see, what else is going on? Dawn's surgery is on the 22nd, so I'll probably be at the hospital all day that day & part of the next, while we're finding out if she gets to come home or not. She's really scared and nervous about it, so I agreed to be there when she woke up & as she needed me through the day. She has a prolapsed uterus & bladder, so she's having a hysterectomy & having her bladder put back into place. I just hope that she will feel better when it's all done, she's been in so much pain over the past few months.

No comments: