Monday, July 14, 2008

Just Relaxing

After a very busy faire week, I'm just kind of taking it easy & relaxing this week. It was so hot last week that I rarely felt like eating until we got home at night. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, since not eating makes me lose weight & then I look like I've been taking Anoretix, so I'm not complaining. It cooled off very nicely at the end of the week, which would have been great if it hadn't also brought heavy rains & wind.

So, our little faire ended a little bit early, since the vendors decided that clearing off on Saturday afternoon was better than going through what had happened the night before. Believe me, I was right there with them, since I almost lost my entire soap stock in the rain storm on Friday night. We had a pretty good after party & a lot of people attended, which is always a good thing. I'm still waiting for my laptop to get here, it was shipped on the 6th, but isn't due here until today or tomorrow, so we'll see. I did get my mouse & the sleeve I ordered for it & am pretty excited to get it.

No comments: