Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Turmoil

Why does all of the inter-group chaos have to start right before renne faire every year? First, I have my step-niece stealing art on DeviantArt, claiming it's her own & selling it on MySpace. If I confront her, it'll start a big family war again & I don't think any of us really want that.

Next we have a member of our faire guild who thinks that the suns rises & sets because of her & that it's all my fault that the world doesn't recognize that. She sits around and trash talks me to two of my best friends & expects that it isn't going to get back to me, and at the same time is telling each of them a different story, thinking they won't compare notes when she leaves. She will argue about the color of the sky, as long as it's me who says it's blue. I honestly believe that if I or Troy told her she needed laptop memory, she'd run out and buy desktop memory. I'm pretty much finished with her. I'm so tired of the immature crap that she keeps tossing out at us, I just don't have time to deal with it anymore.

I'm honestly just hoping that nothing else starts brewing in the next two weeks.

No comments: