Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hump Day

Things are still pretty busy & hectic around here. I took Dawn to her doctor's appointment on Monday, he didn't do the biopsy then, but did schedule one for Thursday. He is trying to convince her that a hysterectomy isn't the way to go & she's getting pretty frustrated about it, because she's more than ready to be finished with all of that.

That morning, we also got some very bad news, I'm just not really ready to talk about it. Just know that we're all alright & that it isn't about any of my kids or anything.

Last night, Troy said "screw waiting on the IRS" and ordered me a laptop from Dell. I'm really excited about it, I'll be able to work & play in the living room now & won't feel so lonely back here by myself when he's at home. It's really nice, I got it in flamingo pink, with a matching wireless mouse, a cool case & about twice as much system memory as my desktop has. We decided that we'd use our stimulus check for a new TV instead of my laptop.

I also ordered a beautiful sari skirt that was shipped yesterday. I can't wait to get it! Yeah, I'm still angry with Rhi & the way she treated me yesterday, and I haven't seen her or spoken to her since then, so we'll see what her excuse was when I do see her. I'm hoping the interview she had yesterday pans out & she getst he job, something permanent would be nice for her.

No comments: