Thursday, June 26, 2008

Big Box Stores

So, when your husband (or wife) drags you out to the big box home improvement stores, what do you do to pass the time while they're looking at the boring stuff? I really love looking at all of the new appliances that I can't afford, myself. I stand in there & lust over those pretty fridges & wish I had one half as nice.

I also like to visit the home lighting section. I have a long list of fixtures I want when I'm not renting anymore & I seem to add to them each time I go & look at more. From wall sconces to ceiling fans with lights, I love them all.

I have spent a lot of time in the outdoor living areas, too, simply because I like to look at all of the neat things they make to put in yards, like gazebos, benches and bird feeders. I do intend to have some of these things, eventually. I just can never seem to bring myself to spend money on them, you know?

So, what do you do? What are your favorite things to look at?

No comments: