Thursday, June 12, 2008

Blinded by the Light

My computer sits on a little built-in, corner vanity type thing, here in my trailer. On both of the walls that make up my little corner are windows, so it gets really cold in here in the winter (and sometimes it's hot in the summer). The worst thing is that I only have curtains on one of the windows, and it's apparently the wrong one. I was sitting in here yesterday evening, trying to play a game & kept getting blinded by the light creeping through the mini-blinds on the other window. No matter where I moved, I could see anything on the left of my screen, and if I could, the light was in my eyes, giving me a headache.

I finally got fed up & grabbed a fleece throw & hung it up over the blinds & that solved the problem, but Troy sure looked at it funny when he came in after work! I'm really enjoying the fact that I can actually see everything on my screen now, and really don't care what it looks like. No one ever comes in here but Troy & I anyway.

1 comment:

Weaveron Textile said...

I like your illustration :)

to get fabric on demand from weaveron textile.