Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Survey

1. Are any of your toes on your foot connected to each other? No.

2. Which do you use more a pen or pencil? I don't do a lot of writing to begin with, but probably a pen.

3. Look at your planner for June 30th what if anything do u have planned? Nope. I may be recovering from Dawn's birthday party, though.

4. Do you use toothpaste? Ummm, yeah? Don't you?

6. What color is your bedroom carpet? Kind of a purplish color.

7. How many passengers does your car hold? 5

8. Have you ever had a black and white cat? I don't think so, but I could be wrong, I've had a lot of cats.

9. What is your favorite canned soup? Chunky Potato or Clam Chowder

10. Do you know anyone who lives in Russia? Nope.

11. Did you ever go into a room and forget what you went in there for? Yeah. Often.

12. Who is the last baby that you held? Elyssabeth.

13. Do you know all the words to the star spangled banner? No.

14. Do you have any moles? Yeah.

15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago? A Nissan XTerra

16. Pick one, having an STD or sharing a bed with Michael Jackson? Well, if its a huge bed, I'll take Michael, after all, I'm not a prepubescent boy, so there would be no funny stuff.

17. Last time you went to a zoo? In October of 2001

18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house? Yeah, there are some renegade pieces in the kitchen still.

19. Closest thing to you that is plaid? I'm sure there's a kilt in here somewhere....

20. Have you ever wanted to be a member of the opposite sex? A few times, but never seriously.

21. Who is the last person who wrote you a check? Cathy, it was a pay check.

22. How many unframed pictures do u have in your house? The Gods only know.

23. Last time you had a date that began with dinner and ended with lunch? Never.

24. Have you ever applied for a job where the waitresses wear shorty shorts and halters? LOL No.

25. How many pairs of underwear do you have? I don't know, 9 or 10.

26. Last time you received flowers? Mother's Day.

27. Do you play with your hair? Very rarely.

28. Do you take anything in your coffee? Yes, cream and sweetener.

29. Do you have any marshmallows? Yep.

30. ??? Indeed.

31. Last person who told you to fuck off? Kelly Mandell, about a year ago.

32. Last time you used mouthwash? Years ago, I hate it.

33. Would you like to learn to play the harp? Sure, its a beautiful instrument.

34. How many entry ways are there into your living room? Just the one.

35. Last thing you read? I'm currently reading "Thud!" by Terry Pratchett. I just finished "Hannibal Rising."

36. What was the last pageant you attended? I never have to the best of my knowledge.

37. Last place you bought pizza from? 5 Buck.

38. Ever rode in a limo? Nope.

39. What is the last thing you stapled? A menu to the food booth last Thursday.

40. Did you ever drink milk & Pepsi? I have once or twice, but not in many, many years. I'm not a milk fan.

41. Are your feet ticklish? Yes. Very.

42. Last time you saw fireworks? Last Thursday night.

43. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut? About a year or so ago.

44. Who is the last person that drove you somewhere? Troy.

45. Last time you parked under a carport? I'm not sure I ever have.

46. Do you have a black dog? Yes.

47. Do you have any A1 in your fridge? No.

48. Are you a dominating person? I don't think am.

49. Who has the prettiest toes that you know of? I don't really look at toes much.

50. When is the last time you saw a transvestite? Its been a few years.

1 comment:

ZenJen~ said...

This! I'm stealing this darnnit!