Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there, today, I hope your day rocks. Our day has been ok. I'm not feeling terrific today, I have a headache and I'm very tired. I'm also having a lot of leg pain ever since we hiked up to a water tower Friday night. I'm supposed to go walking in the morning, but at this point, I'm not sure I'll be able to. That uphill crap is for the birds!

I think Rhi's pretty upset at me right now, because I don't have money for gas so that she can meet Kris' dad today, but I think I found a solution that she'll be happy with. (I ended up letting her go, because I can use the XTerra to get her & Kris back & forth to work later in the week)

I made a nice dinner for Troy, at least he seemed to really like it & I thought it was pretty dang tasty, too. I cooked some brown rice & put it on the bottom of a 9x13" pans, seasoned & buttered it, then I put some pork loin on top of that, seasoned them & poured a can of cream of celery soup mixed with milk on top, baked it for about 45 minutes and then topped it with shredded cheese, and served it with corn & tomatoes.

No comments: