Friday, April 27, 2007

Fabulous Friday?

Super-busy today. Well and tomorrow, too. Today is payday, so we have bill paying and grocery buying this morning. I usually drive Rhi to school on payday, so I have to pick her up after school & then I told her we'd pick Will/Kris (we call him by both names) up at his high school & take him home, so they'd have a few minutes together. Then at 7 we have a wedding rehearsal for our friends' wedding, which Troy & I are officiating at and Dawn & Vicki are bridesmaids in. After that, I believe we're grilling with everyone else & just kind of hanging out. Tomorrow of course, is the wedding, which we have to be at the site by 12:30 and it ends at 6, so that's pretty much the whole day, right there.

I had a terrible night last night.I woke up to use the bathroom at about 2:45. Came back to bed & started feeling a familiar pain. It just kept getting worse over the next 30 minutes or so, then the nausea from it started, so I knew then, for sure, that another stupid ovarian cyst had burst. It always leaves me feeling so helpless & wiped out, I'm so tired today & so can't afford to be.

Anyway, off to shower & make my grocery list.

No comments: