Wednesday, January 04, 2012

A New Year, Already?

Wow. The last week of December really seemed to just drag, and then, all at once, it's January 4th and time to start thinking about taxes and all of that again. I love being able to file my taxes online & use things like TurboTax, but sometimes the questions stress me out because I don't understand what they mean, like "did you receive an ach check from any source this past year?" and I'm sitting there thinking, "I don't even know what one is, how do I know if I got one?" I know that's not an actual question they ask, but I'm not in the middle of doing mine right now & can't put a real one just off hand.

Then there's the whole turning another year older thing in two weeks. I'm not sure how I feel about 46 being right over the horizon, there, it feels a little to close to 50 & all of the other really old ages to me. I'll get through it, I always do, but I have to admit, it'll be with trepidation.

So, how did you all fare over the holidays? Any drama to speak of? Good gifting? Fun parties? Beuller? Beuller?

No comments: